Aceleración periódica de cuerpo entero
Periodic Acceleration Training
Recommended by doctors and scholars alike!
The Theory of Whole Body Periodic Acceleration (WBPA)It has been a 20 to 30 years of history of clinical studies in WBPA.
WBPA is that people lie on a special designed mechanic platform, and the equipment moves the body repetitively head to foot in the horizontal direction, at the constant frequency.
Users could select ideal speed according to their personal physical conditions.
The repetitive motion adds pulses to your natural vascular pulse with each acceleration and deceleration of the body. These additional pulses act on the inner lining of blood vessels (endothelium) throughout the body to increase pulsatile sheer stress. This stimulates activity of a gene which increases release of Nitric Oxide into the bloodstream.
Nitric Oxide (NO) is a super small gas molecule. It could easily and quickly penetrate blood vessels and activate the body tissue.
WBPA is the only non-invasive exercise in the world.
It is the safest and the most effective exercise for brain and cardiovascular disease patients.
The Theory of Whole Body Periodic Acceleration (WBPA), and how it benefits our health.
WBPA clinical studies has proven the following benefits：
1. Effectively prevent and improve hypoxic heart disease.
2. Effectively prevent and improve cerebral infarction and thrombotic stroke.
3. Effectively decrease the risk and the sequelae of Myocardial infarction.
4. Effectively treat pulmonary hypertension and improve cardiopulmonary function.
5. Effectively prevent and improve peripheral vascular circulation and disease.
6. Effectively prevent and improve diabetes and hypertension.
Clinical application of Whole Body Periodic Acceleration
(WBPA) from worldwide
1. The effect of activated NO lasts 24 hours after Whole Body Periodic Acceleration (WBPA).
2. Pulsatile shear stress substantially induced NO production in endothelial cells of ovine fetoplacental artery, is through the mechanisms of both PI-3K–mediated eNOS activation and elevations in eNOS protein levels.
3. In clinical conditions like
myocardial ischemia or cerebral hypoxia, It implies that WBPA can help improve
ischemic cardiovascular diseases.
．People with obesity for body sculpt
．Sufferers of metabolic syndrome
．People with degenerative gastrointestinal function
．The elderly workout option
．People with degenerative joint tissue
．People with hepatic and renal dysfunction
．People suffer from insomnia
．Patients with diabetes, hypertension or kidney disease
．Patients with dysautonomia
．People who want to increase or maintain the bone density
．The growing teenagers
．Patients with brain and cardiovascular disease
．Patients with hormonal imbalance